This one-day workshop extends the range of exercises available to practitioners and is for people who have completed the standard two-day training. It comes with an extensive wok manual – Volume 2, and provides returnees with over 50 new exercises, addressing new themes, employing new rhythms and ensuring a great opportunity to refresh and expand their skills using the Rhythm2Recovery model of rhythm and reflection. It also offers opportunity for practitioners to discuss their implementation of the model so far, and brainstorm any issues they are facing.
Brisbane – One Day Extension
Based on, and including Workbook Volume 2
9am - 4pm
- Review of the Model
- Introductory exercises to build trust
- Emotional focused exercises
- Somatic approaches
- Social Responsibility
- Addressing roadblocks to personal growth
- Bilateral exercises for trauma reduction
- Grounding & mindfulness
- Managing Grief & Loss
- Review of strategies for successful implementation
Attendance at a Rhythm2Recovery training workshop also provides exclusive access to our locked facilitator resources through the R2R website. These include:
- 200 Training videos of R2R exercises in situ.
- Evaluation measures.
- Permission Forms.
- Mindfulness Scripts for the drum.
- Indigenous 2 Way Learning workbook.
- Session outlines –COVID Resilience & Recovery Program, Child Trauma Exercises, and outlines for Veterans groups, DV Prevention groups, Elderly, Parenting, & Grieving groups etc.
- Tips sheets for effective implementation.
- Promotional material.