We deliver specialist training for organisations wishing to train multiple staff in the R2R model. We tailor these events to the specific needs of your team and with a strong focus on ensuring confidence in delivery. These private trainings are very economical, and well below the per person cost of an open scheduled event.
Interested services pay a one-off fee, plus travel and accommodation for the facilitator.
Rhythm2Recovery have provided specialist training for services such as:
- STTARS refugee trauma service
- NSW Forensic mental health service
- Relationships Australia
- Edmonton School District, CA
Download our training theme list R2R Major Themes for Workshops (PDF) to view the types of focus we can bring to your training event, or contact us for further details.
We can also deliver specialist training including:
- VMC Drum-Circle Facilitator training
- The R2R Anti Bullying program
- The R2R Anti Violence training
- The R2R Alcohol & Drug Prevention Training
- Drum Club Training – establishing a sustainable rhythm community
- 5 Day Rhythm Camp